Solar Systems For Home & Business
The team from Infinity Energy Solutions hard at work on a 20 panel solar system for an agribusiness and a 30 panel residential solar system near Wollongong.
Check out our special offers below.
Here’s how to measure your solar power usage – for free.
Not sure how many solar panels you need for your roof?
Anyone can have a guess, but we now have a way to find out for sure. And we’re offering it to you for free.
We can fit one of our microinverters to measure how much energy your household uses across a month. This clever measuring tool will measure your solar power usage levels back to Infinity, and we can then determine how many solar panels your home needs to produce that amount of energy.
At the end of the month, we will write up a specialised quote targeted at your needs. If you accept our quote, and our solar installation, you will pay nothing for the use of the microinverter which collected your data. If you do not accept the quote, a rental fee of $250 for the microverter applies.
At Infinity Energy Solutions, we only use premium products, and this applies to our microinverters. Our Enphase microinverters offer the most advanced inverter technology on the market, which means higher production, greater reliability and unmatched intelligence.
Get in touch and Michael and your local Infinity Energy Solutions Illawarra team will start planning your solar solution today.
And while we’ve got your attention, let’s rehash why solar should be sparkling at the top of the Christmas list this year:
- Households without solar energy are paying up to $200 more per month for electricity than what is reasonable, according to The ACCC.
- It increases the value of your home.
- Return on investment is an average of three to five years.
- It still functions in colder months, offsetting your winter heating bills.
- The premium Enphase solar system we use is battery-ready at no additional cost.
- It’s gentle on the earth, so you’ll be doing your bit to look after our planet for future generations.
Did You Know?
The average household with 4 people would benefit from a 5 kilowatt solar system
Your solar system return on investment on average is three to five years.